Thursday

Tagged!




I was tagged by Natasha. Thanks, babe. :)

1. Who's your man? George Benjamin Jones
2. How long have you been together? Our 10th anniversary is next week, December 6th.
3.How long dated? We dated for a few months, then were "friends" for about two years, then dated for another few months before getting married.
4. How old is your man? 28
5. Who eats more? He does
6. Who said "I Love You" first? George did.
7. Who is taller? He is much taller.
8. Who sings better? Uh, me.
9. Who is smarter? This is an ongoing debate between George and I.
10. Who's temper is worse? Definitely mine. He hardly ever gets angry.
11. Who does the laundry? We both do.
12. Who does the dishes? We both do.
13. Who pays the bills? Mostly George, but I pay some too.
14. Who is better with the computer? Uh, George is.
15. Who mow's the lawn? We have a gardener.
16. Who cooks dinner? George is the resident cook and I am not complaining!
17. Who drives when you are together? George does.
18. Who pays when you go out? It varies.
19. Who is most stubborn? He is.
20. Who is the first to admit when they're wrong? We are both pretty good about this
21. Who's parents do you see the most? Mine- we live close to them and his are in Washington and Brazil
22. Who kissed who first? George kissed me first, but it sure took him long enough!
23.Who asked who out? I asked him out first
24. Who proposed? George did
25. Who is more sensitive? Hands down, definitely me
26. Who has more friends? Probably him
27. Who has more siblings? George has six and I have two
28. Who wears the pants in the family? We both do- we pretty much make decisions together and agree most of the time
29.How did you meet? When he moved here some girls decided that they would have a contest to see who would get him to be their boyfriend first. I thought this was lame so I introduced myself and foiled their plans.....

I tag Rebekah, Staci and Andrea.

2 comments:

Natasha said...

hey no prob glad i could help hahahaha

Rebekah said...

That was good. You are a sweet wife. Good thing I checked the blog!!