Friday

Well, I've been a little busy....





OK. I know it has been forever since I have updated this blog, but I have been working like a madwoman. This is a picture of my lab hood where I have been running three simultaneous syntheses in order to finalize the parameter ranging for my new drug manufacturing process. Most people churn out maybe one of these syntheses per week, tops. Last week, my chemistry was successfully demonstrated on 2000 gallon scale and the resulting yield increase/price drop will literally save thousands (probably hundreds of thousands) of people. No one has ever been able to do this before, anywhere in the world. I have been working on this since my original breakthrough in the fall of 2006. I am now ready to party and also very ready to take on another research project.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Jamie and Lindsey said...

Wow it sounds pretty important. I am glad to see that you are doing so well Amy. . .and I am glad to see that you finally updated this thing. I love to hear from you so keep in touch.

Amy said...

Way to go Amy! You are brilliant!

Reuel and Ana said...

come on you are just brewing up some huch. way to go honey, way to save thousands of people.
love
dad

Natasha said...

yeah amy i am so proud of you I always new you were brilliant. good for you.

Scrap Happy Mommy of 2 said...

I guess that is an acceptable reason for having not updated your blog! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Rebekah said...

I am glad there is a genius in the family.