Sunday

Sarah's Baptism

Yesterday George had the opportunity to baptize our oldest daughter, Sarah. I am so proud of the beautiful, talented and kind young lady she is growing up to be.




I can't believe that Sarah is eight years old. Not that she does not seem mature (she seems very mature) but that the time has flown by so fast. I know that virtually all parents say this, but she has grown up so fast!! (sniff sniff)

Above is a picture of her on her baptism day. Compare that to the pictures below- the first one was taken when she was four years old.



This one was taken when she was six years old.


This is Sarah when she was three years old on the day little baby Kate was blessed. Sarah has been such a wonderful big sister to Kate and now to Juliette. They both look up to her and watch everything she does.
This is one of my favorite pictures of Sarah, taken when she was two years old. She has such a glowing spirit, I always liked the way the light falls on her in this shot because it reminds me of the light she shines on others by the power of her testimony and her pure love. I am honored to have the opportunity to be her mom and to watch her amazing transformation from a cute little baby into a young lady who can set such a great example for others.



Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Reuel and Ana said...

just yesterday when her daddy was baptized. amy you think the time flys for you. I love you Sarah congratulations on your big day.
love
anaandgranddad

Jamie and Lindsey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jamie and Lindsey said...

It is such a special day when your first child gets baptized. However, I felt the same as you do, time just seems to slip away somehow.
I think she looks so beautiful in those pictures!

Natasha said...

What a beautiful little girl I remember her being born my how the time has flown hard to believe our girls are already 8

Amy said...

Beautiful pictures of Sarah. She is such a beautiful angel. It was so good to see her at Uncle Pideon's wedding. I love you Sarah!

Rebekah said...

Congratulations to Sarah!! She has grown so much, it has gone by fast.

Rebekah said...

Congratulations to Sarah!! She has grown so much, it has gone by fast.

Stephanie T said...

Congratulations! It is sad that they grow up so fast. Time flies, but it's great to see what a wonderful job you are doing in raising such a special girl!

Patti said...

Congratulations Amy, What pretty little girls you have. Time passes all to quickly, I remember when you and Tasha were not to much older than the ages of your's and Tasha's daughter,and that seems like yesterday. Keep up the good work and good luck to you.