This was a Facebook tag that I just completed, so I thought I might as well make a blog post out of it.
1. I am deathly afraid of spiders.
2. I dream about chemistry almost every night.
3. When I am not dreaming about chemistry I usually have dreams about dancing.
4. I regret giving up dancing when I was 18.
5. My 17 month old daughter just counted to ten and I wasn't all that surprised.
6. I am married to a genius.
7. I am smarter than my husband :)
8. I am afraid to go to the mountains if I am pregnant.
9. All of my best friends from childhood have left me here, alone, in California.
10. I love Cal with every fiber of my being. GO BEARS!!!
11. I have a hard time making myself go to bed at a reasonable hour.
12. I don't believe in giving talismanic power to words.
13. I can only play the guitar part in GHWT on medium but I can sing on Expert
14. I laughed so hard at the nanerpus commercial for Dennys during the Super Bowl that I cried
15. I am obsessed with Gymboree clothing
16. I am about to be a Great Aunt just about any day now
17. I still intend to get a PhD in chemistry
18. My daughters all share names with characters on LOST (unintentionally! I am not quite THAT geeky!)
19. I really am very geeky.
20. My babies are growing up and it is making me a little sad.
21. I am not afraid to get old.
22. I am somewhat afraid of ending up alone.
23. I like to eat junk food at night in bed while I read and it drives my Husband CRAZY.
24. My husband first confessed his love for me at Home Depot when I was engaged to someone else and under the impression that George was not interested in me.
25. George dumped me after we dated for a few months way back during our Junior year in HS and I acted like I didn't care but I could not even go to school that day and even though it got better I did not go a day without thinking of him even up until the day he told me not to marry someone else because I should marry him. Good times....