Thursday

Can I touch your body?


Ok, so this is a really good story. I thought it was pretty funny. Amy wants to get a new SUV before the baby comes. I don't really like SUVs, but I like the new GM platform, so we went down to Carmax to test drive a couple. The first one we drove was a white Chevy Tahoe. It was nice, but it felt really cheap, or cheaply made. It was white and looked a little bit like the one pictured here. It had a third row seat which got the girls really excited, they wanted to ride in the very back. I didn't really like it that much, it was kind of expensive and it was the very base base model, so none of the conveniences, except the odometer/trip meter/computer was pretty cool. It would tell you all sorts of things. I did like that feature. Then we took out a white GMC Yukon, which is the same vehicle, but more expensive and "nicer." It had a bigger engine, that is for sure, but I still wasn't thrilled with it, I guess you have to get the super-dee-duper ones to have one that you can be happy with, except they cost $55,000.
The Yukon looks similar to this. I like the look of the yukon better, but it still wasn't that impressive.

So when we were driving the Yukon, the Carmax dude was sitting in the second row and Kate wanted to sit in the second row this time. She was sitting there and kind of looking up at the dude, then out of nowhere, she says "Can I touch your body?" Very innocently. She obviously didn't mean anything by it, but it was very funny. We didn't quite know how to respond to it. The guy changed the subject, but it was one of those "You had to be there!" moments. We were laughing pretty hard about it for a while.

1 comment:

Natasha said...

oh my gosh that is too funny I swear kids really are so funny.