Thursday

Everyone wants to be a fluff...

What is so interesting to me is that I can come up with these great titles to the blog posts without having to think at all. I just take what the girls say and make it the title of the blog. As you know, Sarah and Kate are very silly. They are always trying to be silly and make us laugh. The other day, they were sitting at the dinner table singing silly songs. They were singing this one song where they sang, "Everyone wants to be a (insert silly thing here)." Kate knows what is supposed to be funny, things like farts and "fluffs" for the more dainty folk are a constant angle. So she started singing: "Everybody wants to be a fluff!" then she would look over at us to see if we were laughing yet. Not wanting to be crude, rude, and unrefined, we tried to hold it together, but she kept at it.

The farty box



She kept singing that, then she added, "...and get up on stage with their farty box and dance around!" Amy lost it and started laughing, and once she did, I lost it and started laughing. The look on Kate and Sarah's faces was classic! Kate had this surprised triumphant look, the kind that says "I knew it! I knew farts were funny. I can't believe I got my parents to laugh at me singing about farts!" So her and Sarah started going off singing about how everybody wanted to be a fluff and get on stage with their farty boxes. We were all laughing so hard, there wasn't much singing, but it was classic. They were both cracking up sooo bad. I wish we could have gotten it on video, because it was hilarity at its finest.

No comments: