Thursday

Sarah's Phone Antics

Here is a story that is too funny not to share. This summer, Sarah has been getting quite a few phone calls from school friends. Yesterday she was on the phone with someone and we could hear what was going on because she was using the speaker. A call came in on the other line and she answered it using the flash button (without warning her friend). Here is what we heard after that:
Sarah: Hello?
Caller: Is George there?
Sarah: Yes.
Caller: May I speak to George or Amy?
Sarah: Uhhhhh....
Caller: Are they not home?
Sarah: Oh yes, they are home, I just can't take them the phone right now. (long pause)
Caller: Are they home?
Sarah: Yeah, but I can't....wait, I almost can........Flush.......OK, I can take it to them now.
Caller: (muffled laughter)

George and I were dying because we heard the whole thing from the next room. Seriously, kids are so funny sometimes!

4 comments:

Staci said...

Oh my gosh! So funny!

Natasha said...

that is too funny not to share you are right.

Rebekah said...

That is seriously the funniest story!! I love it!!! Thanks for sharing.

Amy said...

I wonder where she learned to talk on the phone while going to the bathroom? Hmmmmmm?