Thursday

Happy New Year!!


We had a fun New Year's Eve Playing Guitar Hero World Tour with my Parents and Grandma Lena, Making chocolate dipped pretzels, peppermint sticks and strawberries and watching "Mama Mia!" until midnight. We went outside with hats and noise-makers to ring in the new year, but it seemed like we were the only ones. It was strange, there really was nobody else out there. Here is a pic of me with Sarah and Kate.

I think this was the result of having just watched "Mama Mia!" coinciding with the availability of cone-shaped party hats and lack of sleep.

3 comments:

Reuel and Ana said...

I thought it was from watching too many Madonna videos. we had a hugh party at the Rocha's it seemed like the whole ward was there. we got two big rockets to shoot in the air. I am going to get more of these next year it was awsome. Happy New Year.
love
anandad

Amy said...

Cute pics. I went to bed at 8:00 because I had to get up at 5:00 this morning for work. I love Mama Mia! I miss you guys! Happy New Year!

Natasha said...

to funny I love the look I agree with Reuel it has to be from all the Madonna we watched. Love ya babe miss you lots