Friday

Puff pancakes...


Well, I was going to take a picture of my dinner items and post them in my calendar with the recipe, but I forgot to take the picture before we ate them. This is what is left of the poor, poor, puff pancakes.

We must call them puff pancakes, or Kate will not eat them. If we call them German pancakes, she is all upset and says they are gross, but Puff Pancakes are yummy!

It is too bad I only got a picture of the last 1/4 of them, because they turned out so nicely, and they puffed up so high!

Look on the calendar and you will see the dinner item. Unfortunately, when it gets toward the afternoon, it goes to the next day on this agenda view. I don't know why it does that. But when it comes up again, you will see it, along with the recipe. This is a favorite in my family, especially with Amy.

5 comments:

jethrojones said...

I had a dude on the mission that was from Germany, and he always got annoyed when we made and called them German pancakes. We had a lot of fun teasing him. Good times.

Amy said...

Yummy I love German Pancakes and I love Puff Pancakes too. Too bad I can't have them anymore :( Oh well, I would rather be thin.

Thank goodness Gideon doesn't still live there or you wouldn't have had a picture of anything except for the glass pan.

andrea said...

We call them Monster Pancakes.

ana said...

I call them good with lots of butter and syrup. it is funny what kids come up with. We can hardly wait for little Sarah and Kate and the new baby. I love you all.
Dad

Reuel and Ana said...

by the way can i come to dinner. those menus look good, except for the mac and cheese. When I was a boy (here he goes again) we would make mac and cheese with real cheese. it is so good. nothing compare to the box type. Costco has that white mac and cheese have you tried that. it is quite good.
love
dad